Are you a livestock or a crop producer who would like to learn more about riparian areas? We have all the details of the conference below. AWES will be at the conference with factsheets and other literature which will be available to participants – we’d love to chat with you!
$50 includes all sessions, lunch, coffee and snacks.
Registration starts at 9:00am.
Tradeshow Booths are available
Registration Deadline: November 16
- Farming through the Change – David Sauchyn, Univeristy of Regina, Prairie Adaptation Research Collaborative
- Wetlands on an Agricultural Landscape – John K. Pattison-Williams, University of Alberta
- Working with the Wetland Policy – Matthew Wilson, Alberta Environment & Parks
- Ducks Unlimited Producer Programs – Warren Robb, Ducks Unlimited
- Agriculture Water Footprint and Social License – Dr. Reynold Bergen, Beef Cattle Research Council
Livestock Producer Sessions focused on Riparian Mangement including a Producer Showcase:
- Riparian Pasture Science – Ross Adams, Alberta Environment & Parks
- Riparian Management – Norine Ambrose, Cows & Fish
Crop Producer Sessions focused on Buffers and Wetland Management including a Producer Showcase:
- Crops, Wetlands & Buffer Zones – Andrea Kalischuk, Alberta Agriculture & Forestry
- Riparian Buffers – Tony Cowen, Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada
For more information contact Daniela at Mountain View County Agricultural Services:
Phone: 403-335-3311 Ext 204 email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Event Day Contact: Lorelee Grattidge 403-994-0837
Conference funded through the Canadian Agricultural Partnership Environmental Stewardship Program